We at Mile High Fusion love to support Fusion events, large and small, as well as the growth of the Fusion Community.
One way we offer support to Events and Communities is through affiliation.
Below are our guidelines for becoming affiliated with Mile High Fusion.
- By entering into affiliation with Mile High Fusion, an Event or Community is agreeing to some level of cooperation or support with Mile High Fusion. A working relationship between the two entities is negotiated and upheld.
- Mile High Fusion expects affiliated Events and/or Communities to respect, acknowledge, and embody our social and cultural expectations, including Event/Community organizers and any contracted staff (musicians, DJs, instructors, etc).
How does this work?
For those wanting to affiliate themselves with Mile High Fusion, please reach out and provide the following information:
- Organization’s name (including legal entity’s name)
- Organizers’ names ( legal entity’s owner(s)’ names)
- Contracted staff names (current and anticipated)
- Names of any of the above listed folks who currently are, have been, or are under investigation to be banned by any organization (and why the event is choosing to work with them anyway). These individuals will be contacted and invited to submit petitions to be able to attend the event following the schedule in our Safer Spaces Policies.
3. Mile High Fusion will not knowingly work with an Event or Community that currently works with or employs individuals who do not meet our social and cultural expectations or Safer Spaces Policies.
4. Mile High Fusion will hold space for discussion with any Event or Community with whom we already maintain a relationship that hires, has hired, or involves staff that do not meet our social and cultural expectations or Safer Spaces Policies, however, will not actively engage with affiliated Events or Communities until those discussions have resolved.
If an organization hires or has staff who currently are, have been, or are under investigation to be banned by any organization, that organization will invite those individuals to petition to be able to attend the event and go through our Safer Spaces process. If the result of that petition reflects positively and they would be allowed to our event, we then invite that organization to communicate their desire to continue a relationship with us.
5. Examples of what we mean by affiliating with our organization:
- Cross advertising of events through media platforms
- Advertising of organizations and their affiliated individuals
- Exchanging of passes (such as prizes, promotions, and/or affiliated event’s organizers)
- Co-development of projects